Sunday, October 11, 2009

No more purple!

Remember the office project I started a month ago? Well, we finally returned to the project. We took most of the stuff out of the room, spackled and primed over the purple. The room is very bright, stinks like paint, but overall looks roomier. The bright purple made the room look so small. We are hoping to paint the blue next week. The blue is this sort of shade:





Ok, it might actually not be quite that bright. UPDATE: OK, its not even close. But it's a light blue/gray. I'll post pictures when it is done. We are also planning on getting a large corner desk and some wall shelves for current books. I'm considering putting a TV in there too. Many times when I am home I bring my work down to the living room so I can watch my shows during the day or at least have them on in the background.

I can't put up any of the weather station data yet until the office is done, because the computer is in there. I also need to buy a ladder to get on the roof. I went to Menards to look for a ladder and I couldn't believe how expensive they are!!

Next weekend's projects: Paint office, plant tulips/daffodils.

No comments: